----- Original Message -----
From: Greg and April <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What are they going to do, take down the odometer reading every year that
you register the Elec. car?

Greg H.

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM