One thing that I think is ok is that it's not PV-based.  There's no set rule
that dictates that any and all efforts to convert sunlight to electricity have
to use the photovoltaic process.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:53:14 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I was just reading about a solar concentrator that is
>claimed to be more economical than other sources of
>renewable energy. Unfortunately, there is very little in
>the hard facts department of this web site, so we will have
>to wait and see. Check it out:
>http://www.idealab.com/frame.tp?http://www.energyinnovations.com
>

>kris
>

>--- ONG San Guan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am interested in Solar energy for conversion to
>> electricity and heating
>> for bath water or warmth. Any possibility in high
>> altitude area with high UV
>> content like Yunnan, China. Any technical drawings of
>> parts that make a
>> whole to start off with?
>>
>> Would you help me to help the poor highland tribal
>> people.
>>

>> Regards.........EONG

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM