I dunno, I was under the impression that this was common knowledge.   I've
known about "that" for quite some time ......

These people are kinda silly in a way.  They think that, having so much
power, there's nothing left to relieve their boredom then to play ... what
shall I call it ... "Elementary School Gods".  Like little kids that draw
pictures with their fingers in the sands of the beach .. these "kids" (but
on a "God" level") ... enjoy themselves drawing pictures on .... say ... the
dollar bill .... or on the USA map (using buildings) .... ...

... Some of the "kids" enjoy fireworks.   I like skyrocket me-self.   So
they arrange the USS Challenger shuttle to explode ..... for instance.

.... others ... they enjoy building a house of card .... and BOOM(!!) ...
knocking it down.   On a God-level ... of course ... it's the WTC.

And so on and so on.

For us CopperTops ... the level is kinda hard to fathom.   You're a trekkie
... it's kinda like being the children of "Q":   Well, hope that helps.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL