They do reccomend using it at a .01% level. I can't see it doing any harm at
that low of a level. I also don't see much of a benafit either. But seems
people will buy it at $15/l rather than buy BD from me...go figure.  Here is
the url http://www.milliganbiotech.com/index.html
Brent

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM