Keith,

I'd like to do so - what is the address I should send the file to?

Andreas Ohnsorge

CSC Ploenzke AG
Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1
65189 Wiesbaden
Germany
Phone: +49.611.142.20020
Fax: +49.611.142.980028
Mobile:+49 172 - 8 43 30 32
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.de.csc.com

100 Jahre Tour de France: Herzlichen GlŸckwunsch dem Team CSC zum 1. Platz
in der Team-Gesamtwertung http://www.csc-cycling.com/.

for such purpose.

                      Keith Addison

                      <keith                   To:      biofuel@yahoogroups.com

                      @journeytoforeve         cc:

                      r.org>                   Subject: RE: [biofuel]
continuous process plans

                      18.08.2003 22:39

                      Please respond

                      to biofuel

Hi Johs

>Upload it to the files section?

Trouble is Yahoo's just changed the rules, and Files sections are now
only accessible to list members - okay, so we're all list members
here, but you'd have to sign in at Yahoo first with username and ID,
which quite a number of email subscription members have had problems
with. Then they complain to me, and I really don't have the time to
help people struggle with Yahoo. (I speak from experience.) I reckon
the Files section's virtually useless now.

I might be able to arrange something better, if Andreas emails me
with details of the tif file.

Best

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511