   Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:16:00 +0100
   From: "Darren Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: UPDATE: Use of vegetable oil in a diesel
engine

Detrick,

        I just compiled this list for somebody else, I know
you have seen Ed Beggs thesis already but here are the
other sources I could think of.

        For SVO emission data try:-

http://bengal.missouri.edu/~pavt0689/Review_Utilization_of_Rapeseed_Oil.pdf
This is a good source, outrageously big file size due
to bad file formatting.

        Also a part translation of the German page
http://www.biocar.de/download a thesis report
examining emissions from a vehicle equipped with a
Biocar conversion is available from my site:-
        www.vegburner.co.uk/biocar if this does not work let
me know.

        http://www.nf-2000.org/secure/Fair/F484.htm
Widely regarded as one of the best PPO technical
papers, has some information on particulate emissions.

        http://www.biodiesel.org/reports/GEN-162.doc
        If I remember correctly also contains relevant info.

Hope these help.

Darren

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511