Todd,

Would you please NOT make it as though "ALL Americans are-whining".

Please.

Cause "I" for one ... "am not".

Thanks Todd.

The only "Americans" that are "whining" ... are the ones who have secumbed
to the trend of what's-left-of this-country turning into a so-called
"parental-state".  Where Corporations and Governments are more-and-more
turning into a MOMMY and a DADDY to a (country) HOUSE full of  "KIDS" ...
"LIVING AT HOME (in "mommy's house"/still under their parent's roof).
OBLIVIOUS to the "real world" (the "rest of the world up to it's eyeballs in
desperation" as you call it).

MOMMY (Government) and Daddy (Corporations) then EXPLOIT the whining of
these KIDS as "reasons" why to "beat up" "bullies picking on their kids"
(invading Iraq/Afghanistan/etc).   Ever wonder why GW's speeches always
speak about "we will do our utmost in protecting you kids (American
Citizens)".  Always followed by cheers of "what good parents
(Government/Corporations) we have"????

Then, if some foreign country contains some valuable, steal-able resource
.... make the kids scared (terrorism) ... or make them scream from hunger
(raise gas prices).  The kids scream "protect me Daddy" ... and "Feed me
Mommy".   This again gets exploited.  As the reason why.  "Why" ...  "we
must steal those resources".

However, I for one ...have figure out this manipulation game.   And no
matter how my stomach hurts or how frightening this world may seem ........
refuse to whine.   Not if the only intent is to exploit it.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL