its at Home Depot and Ace Hardware- a quart bottle encased in a
plastic bag- nasty probably. ANyway one brand is Bull Dozer, they all
have different brand names and are apparently of differing purity. You
can call the company and find out exactly I believe.  I don't remember
which other brand I used I tried several and they all worked. I didn't
document which they were and it's been a while. I eventually got some
nice 96% stuff from a wholesale chemicals supply. Right after I got
geared up to start using the 96% on a regular basis (got several
gallons of it) I found myself drowning in very nice new-ish waste oil-
the boyfriend has a contract with a restaurant that usually produces
more oil than we use, so I haven't needed to do acid-base for the last
few months. anyway if you're starting out, start with single-stage
(the regular recipe that is_) and go to acidbase when you've got some
experience, the standard disclaimer I suppose.

mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Maud Essen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mark, which sulfuric acid drain cleaner are you referring to?
Thanks. Maud

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511