A regular one person baseball team, eh?
:-)

The Happy Hippie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Kenworthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] What vehicle are you running on biodiesel?

> I have a 1993 Ford F-350, a 1993 Toyota Hilux Pickup, a 1995 Isuzu Elf 250
2-Ton Flatbed, a 1995 Toyota Hiace Van, a 1997 Toyota Hiace Van, a 1996
Toyota Hiace Van, a 1999 Toyota Hiace Van all running B100 in the vehicle
department.  I also have 2 small yanmar diesels (bandsaw mill and
compressor) and a 16 kw Yanmar genset running B100 and finally a 1984
Detroit 871 Twin Turbo in a 40 foot trawler running B50.  All running
spendidly.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511