See, that's why I don't understand your comments.  You of all people
understand that the Corporate and the Government are but two faces of the
same complex.....

Why then are you asking "Government" ... to "take freedoms away" (if only
from the "Corporate").  You know what "Government" would do!  It'll only use
that "public outcry" as an EXCUSE to (yeah, right) TAKE FREEDOM AWAY .....
from us "commoners".   And all we'll have (cough, cough, cough) ... is more
SLAVERY!!   We don't need any more of THAT!!

So let's "catch on" to the game they play.   STOP MAKING PUBLIC OUTCRIES FOR
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS!!   Stop giving the Government any more "excuses" for
taking freedoms away!!  Cause that's all it'll do.   Does any one on this
list even partially understand where I'm coming from??

Now, as far as decentrallize power ... I've ALWAYS been for that.
Independence ... it's the Corporato/Government's worse enemy.  And they know
it.  Give the addict the Methadone ... he kicks the habit.  And the drug
money stops rollin' in.

As far as internet access, I don't have it ... cause I can't afford it.   At
the moment, I'm a full-on Corporate/Government Slave ... with Wage minus
Rent equalling ZERO.   Don't have any $$ remaining to afford internet.
Currently fighting for independence .... which is why I enjoy this list so
much!!

Curtis

Make her feel special this coming holiday season with flowers
www.flowerson55.com