Steve,

It was many things introduced in US, when US thought that they could
capture a larger market share for their beef export. The Mad Cow was then a
very serious issue for US and by the same people that are now claiming that
"it is not a big deal". Even Bush is keeping to his beef diet, as if anyone
would notice if he got "mad cow" or not. LOL

I was a lot of hype and deliberate scare mongers in US, when Europe had the
problems and the Feds ruling is probably from that time. Just think about
the lack of blood it is going to be in US now. Blood from Europe and US is
not good for Mad Cow and the rest of the world for AIDS.

It is sad to again see the examples of US policies being exposed, that
created the current world animosity against US.

Hakan

At 04:26 01/01/2004, you wrote:
>I dont know what is true and false about mad cow.. but I do know ...
>that after living in england for a year... The Feds have passed a
>ruling that keeps me from donating blood anymore.  Think the
>government is not telling all of us what is really going on.

To visit your group on the web, go to: