California new Governor had declared fiscal emergency, because we
have this 38 billions deficit.  They have to cut more budgets and
spending.

Application to get licenses for buying and selling power in
California had been temporally stopped since last September.
Unless it's special circumstances??  I had read the replies from
Public Utilities Commission several times and even asked the
legal professional to read them, nobody could be sure what they
want us to do?  Apply or not to apply?
Even there are cities are seriously considering to build their own
power companies to serve the communities?  Don't know which
city dare to be the pioneer?

Do you think it's a good idea to buy your power from your city?
Instead of Edison?  Or we can have our own PV or other renewable
power systems?

California is also a farmer state, maybe our good governor can spare
some money to build state own BioFuel factories?  And selling those
cleaner biofuel to pay for the budget shortfalls?  Hey!  It's a good
business and pretty good profit, because Diesel is a good commodity.
We can even export, for God's sake!
But we need production in more economic scale to lower the cost,
so the BioFuel will be competitive!
When there are a lot of protection of domestic industries, why not
BioFuel?  There are quota system for textile industry and the newly
lift Steel anti-dumping duty for the Steel industry?
Why nobody is giving domestic BioFuel a little help?

Arnold wants to sell more bonds to collect funds, those bonds are
IOUs with interests.  Next March people will have to vote on that!

In this kind of emergency, I think even the government can try some
new moves.  We need BioFuel and there is not enough of production.
Public run Bio Fuel factories sounds okay to me?
It's better than import more oil from Middle East!

To visit your group on the web, go to: