Noc,

I started to write on,

First aid for house owners.
Preliminary draft, Jan. 2004.
http://www.energysavingnow.com/firstaid/

It will be loooong. I am going to work on it and update on continuos basis.
Look at this beginning and see if it is what you expected and a useful
format. I welcome all comments from list members.  I will cross post on the
discussion on the biofuel list.

I also like to see if we can find a format for feed back articles from
implementations and tests by list members.

Hakan

At 16:28 09/01/2004, you wrote:
> > An excellent idea. I will make something general, covering what can be
> > done within a low budget framework. Then you can do tell me if it is
> > something special with your case and I will cover that. You
> > will do what
> > is applicable and write about it and I would like to publish
> > on the web site.
>
>Sounds like a winner!

To visit your group on the web, go to: