Thanks Thor,

It is good that you liked it. Someone told me that the info on the site was
good, but he would like to see some samples on what he could do. That way
he could understand it better. That lead to the idea to get a selection
that was easy and without major rebuilding.

Most paints are using titanium as binding and the innovator of low-e paints
developed a method to use aluminium instead. It is not toxic and as far as
I understand not worse than titanium. It needs special coloring except for
a set of light colors that work well and the most common light colors for
rooms are available. If you want something extra in color, the
possibilities are less.

The aluminium flakes or sheeting are not toxic either, it is used for food
wrapping and cooking. Aluminium as such oxide quite fast, compared with
much other tings we use. In the sense it is combined with plastics it might
be more of an issue. This it share with almost all building material. I
agree that green building concept is important and belive that limiting
energy use is probably the greenest you can do, next to that comes building
type and material, which can cause reasons to consider trade offs. It is
not much of a green building if a choice of material causes larger energy use.

A couple of days ago, I got the films we talked about once, moved to DVD.
If you are interested I will make some excerpts for you and your father to
download. Tell me off list.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511