Guys and Gals,

Please do not be so nasty to the poor guy, he cannot do better/worse
than he is already doing. He tries his best and only because he does
not have capacity to do better, you do not need to harass him. The
best would be if you helped him out of this difficult situation in next
election.

It is not his fault, it is the fault of those who voted for him in
the last election and of course the judicial system of US, who put
him where he is and wouldn't be without the judges. Democracy is
a wonderful thing, when the highest court in the country can help you,
if you loose the populous vote. It should be implemented as a model
in the rest of the world.

I do agree about shooting in color and afterwards you can always make
the dramatic pictures when he goes under in B&W, very good advice.

Hakan