----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Those who feel the pre-emptive surpise attack on Iraq, killing thousands of
civilians, was morally justified cite the following beliefs.  If they were
sincerely held, even if not supported by facts, then the war was justified.

1. Saddam Hussein was a nasty man.

I am old enough to remember December 7, 1941, when the Japanese staged a
pre-emptive surprise attack on the U.S fleet at Peral Harbor, killing 254
civilians.  They sincerely believed the following:

1.  FDR was a nasty man.

------message truncated---------