<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi all,

Some scammers has been spoofing my email address again.

Over the last few days, the following message and virus attachment
has been sent out to many groups. DO NOT OPEN ATTACHMENT.

I can assure evrybody, this message was not sent by me.

SCAM MESSAGE BELOW

Dear user, the management of Alternate-energy.net mailing
 system wants  to let  you know that,

Our antivirus software has  detected a large ammount  of
 viruses  outgoing from your  email account, you may use our
free anti-virus tool to  clean  up your computer software.

Please,  read the attach for  further details.

For security purposes the attached file is  password protected.

 Password is "36502".

Kind regards,
   The Alternate-energy.net  team
http://www.alternate-energy.net

FRAUD FRAUD  and illegal email SPOOFING!!!

This is very frustrating to deal with this crap.

I use the handle TALLEX2002 only and I do not send out
garbage like this. Please be advised

Any other email that you may receive using any other name
combination should be considered FRAUD and SPOOFING.

. Thanks everybody.

Tracking these idiots down is a real ordeal so I am alerting
everyone that these messages are not sent by me or anyone else
at www.alternate-energy.net.

news sources

Solar system

http://www.sierrastar.com/030304solarsystem.html

UN casts wary eye at global growth of nuclear power

http://www.enn.com/news/2004-03-03/s_13658.asp

News and resources
http://www.alternate-energy.net/newsannex02.html

Earth Bricks to Save Energy

http://allafrica.com/stories/200403020625.html

Add Your Site To The Database
http://www.alternate-energy.net/add04.html

High capacity turbines needed to tap wind energy potential

http://www.hindu.com/2004/02/29/stories/2004022904280500.htm

Wind power Halifax bring their secret weapon to France - baked beans

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/3493652.stm

Alternative Energy Webring

http://scripts.cgispy.com/webring/webring.cgi?id=tallex123456

NYC to install fuel cells at wastewater plants to curb emissions

http://www.wastenews.com/headlines2.html?id=1078160559

Resource Files

http://www.alternate-energy.net/pdf03.html

Fuel cell news