Hello
It has been my experience that diesels will not tolerate air in the fuel
lines. It would be my first guess that the pump is having trouble
getting the more viscous oil to itself via a vacuum. I would try getting
all of the air out of the system first of all, and then worry about
delivery problems.

Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/