   Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:01:48 -0500
   From: Alan Petrillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ox2engine

Ash Sawhney wrote:

> Boy, these daily digest's keep getting larger and larger.  Anyways, I
> thought I would drop this link to a company many of you may a;ready
> be familiar with.  It seems like they are making good progress and
> teir engine seems to be a flex fuel engine: http://www.ox2engine.com

I looked at their site, and I don't like what I see.

They make claims like "high power to weight ratio", technology
appropriate for 0-many hundred horsepower engines, and "6 times the
leverage of conventional piston engines" without actually saying
anything.

They say little about their technology.  They say nothing at all about
actual figures for actual engine output.  They show a picture of an
engine mounted on a dynamometer, but nothing about what kind of figures
it produced.

In fact, they say more about their financial issues than they do about
their engine, which I find bothersome.

Sorry, but I think at this point the OX2 engine is at best vaporware.

AP