Sorry, I just sent out that announcement without including the class costs:

$20-$50 per day sliding scale (ie pay what you wish, and we encourage you
to be there for both days but it being Easter Sunday I imagine some people
will miss one of the days),
the homebrew book is optional and $7 (I don't have it available at the moment!)
plus the cost of any hardware for equipment you take home.

Mark

I'm running a biodiesel equipment building Intensive class two days- April
10th and 11th, 10 am-5 pm, Santa Cruz.
To register and for location, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

this is a hands-on class where we'll build:

-A `fumeless' enclosed processor which can be converted to a
methanol recovery still. Parts cost is $120-$150 for this unit

-A standpipe wash tank built out of a drum. Parts cost: $30

-A utility or mixing pump built out of a washing machine motor
and an automotive oil pump. Parts cost: $10

-A couple of methanol recovery condensors- a counterflow heat exchanger
cooled by water, and a coil-type condensor coil built with flare fittings.
Parts cost: $20 or so.

-A polyethylene tube 'aerator' for use with bubblewashing in place of
breakdown-prone aquarium air stones(parts cost: $5)

-possibly a barrel-based reactor for those unable to find a cheap electric
water heater

-mistwashing equipment

-pressure testing rig for equipment experiments

-inline electric heater

In