<x-charset ISO-8859-1>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Or maybe one of these guys:
> http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2004/03/03_100.html
> The Damage Done

============================
The website above speaks for itself....yawn...more commie crap.
============================

> I suppose that should be an expected response from someone who
lives
> in a country where, out of 128.6 million workers, only 6.4 million
> use public transport - and 77% or rest drive alone in their cars.
The
> public transport option doesn't even enter your mind.
==============================
I'll use the environmentalist blame game here-> Its the Japanese
fault for making Americans shun public transport. Why?
Here's why:
With American cars so junky and worthless in the 1970's, we would
have switched to public transport by now. But, Ohhh Noooo, the
Japanese had to come along and make beautifully exquisite automobiles
and now SUVs and pickup trucks.....so Americans are really hooked
now. Nissen, Honda, Toyota, etc., etc. They are the best. Where is
the justice?

Back to biofuels,
Ron B.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511