You can try Tractor Supply Co. or Farm& Fleet.They are not on the net but they
have various size poly containers for almost any purpose.Come to think of it I
think Tractor Supply is on the net.Anyway,if you find their local phone no.
they'll send you a free catalouge.
                                              Paul

j_schearer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to know if anyone can direct me to a site where I can
find a poly tank and possible stand for washing biodiesel.  Do not
have a lot of money to spend.  Looking for 100 gal. or smaller.  Any
other suggestions are always welcomed.  Thanks.  Jonathan.