I have made an observation and i have a hypothesis about the
alternative industry.You guys (and ladies)feel free to give me some
feedback and tell me what you think.We have read and heard that the
government is starting to pay attention to alternative sources of
energy,and bussinesses are stareting to consider them as well.I'm
sure that bussiness are considering them.I hae noticed that there is
plenty of information available about alternative energy sources.But
the price of some of these options is so high that most have no
option at all.Solar is a great source of renewable
energy.Clean,quiet.But to install enough to run a house on,you could
spend between $18,000 and $30,000.Windmills are another good source
of power.But a windmill power system could run between $23,000 and
$50,000.Now,I don't know much about solar panels,but I'm sure it
doesn't cost that much to build a windmill system.You can get a 15kw
generator head on ebay for about $600.I think that the power
companies have their nasty little fingers in the renewable energy
pie,and they are manipulating the expense of these systems.
  Just my thoughts,people.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511