Hi there everyone,

I've been watching and reading the biodiesel group for about two months now and
am wondering if there are any Canadians out there in Vancouver or Edmonton,
better
yet the Yukon or Alaska who are producing their own biodiesel?

I wouldn't mind having a peer to help me along in making the first few batches
and to
find out where they locally buy the necessary ingredients. I'm also interested
in
information on extreme cold, such as -40's (if no one has any, I'll let you
know next
January).

Anyhow I drive some 60,000 km's a year and am excited to make my effort at
putting
a lot less emissions in the air,

Cheers and thanks for all the postings, I've learned a lot more than I thought
I would
about bio-diesel, including oil changes (very interesting and would like plans
on how
to do the filter add on etc), th emiddle east and so on.

Anyhow, hope someone is out there.

Greg Karais,
Dawson City, yukon

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511