--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
. It is too many decent Americans, for Bush to get
> away with it.

Oh, how I wish that this were true.  Unfortunately, rhetoric trumps
common sense in the current political climate, and we have a
president and ruling party comprised of masters of division and
deception.  I mean, last week the Republicans were questioning
Kerry's military record and the American public was buying it.  If
they had any respect for the intelligence of the American public,
they would never mention the words military record, for fear that the
truth about Bush may resurface.  But, they seem to know what they are
doing...

Brian

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511