Wow, I had no idea that fees were required in California.  $825 for your
vehicle and rendering license (Renewable annually).  Also, add the road fuel
taxes you report for each gal of biodiesel consumed in your vehicle, plus
processing chemicals....and your basically broke!

A huge price to pay in order to try and save the air we breath and decrease
foreign dependability!

Perhaps, if the WVO in its non-edible or edible state is used strictly for
biodiesel, then I'm not sure Agriculture is the right department I should
submit my fee to?   I believe the rendering and transporting of WVO
according to the pdf Agriculture document is only used in an Agriculture way
and reused in food for livestock feed.  I did not see any mention of
biodiesel, unless it is embedded in one of the links somewhere?  I'm not
sure it is applicable?

-a fee for all!

Does anyone know what New York requires?
-Kevin