Typo:

I wrote this and it's wrong:

"To convert from the weight measurements above to volume measurements that
we use,  use the following: Biodiesel: approx .97 kg/liter (I'm not sure if
this applies to unwashed though) Glycerol: approx 1.26 kg per liter (not
sure if this applies to glycerol byproduct). You can always weigh some of
your product and do the conversion from the results you find"

Biodiesel actually weight .87 kg/liter approximately, that was a typo. I
think. if I understood 'density' correctly anyway