What a nice  way to pass a Saturday!  today,  here at Ecogenics, we
splash blended our first B20.. this is what most of the fleets are
starting with although some will start on b5.. hope they go to B100
soon ....blending biodiesel with diesel is like mixing a good
Tatinger champagne with cocacola  yuck.. but I suppose we must start
somewhere...happy day..
 Marc