Hi all,, I have been working on a fuel processor now
for some time. I have the methoxide tank done,it is
all stainless steel construction.Now I am building the
reaction tank also stainless. It will have a heating
coil in it,  that is connected to my wood boiler to
heat the used veg. oil up for the proper reaction
temp..Also I am installing 3 240 volt electric heating
elements in the tank,aprox.225 gallon in size in case
I want a faster heat up of the oil.Also the temp .
will be regulated automatically with 4 aquastats, one
for each element and one for the main hot water coil
in the tank.The aquastates are then connected to
relays that power up the heating elements.The
aquastats then automatically control the temp. in the
tank..Also I am building a stainless tank for
washing.Would it be a good idea to put a coil in this
tank  to control that temp. also or isn"t it
necessary? Thanks