I particularly like this one.  We consumers so seldom have anyone make an effort
to put a value on our time.  And isn't our time important to us?

And so much has been made over the years over the issue of lengthy recharge
times for EVs.

With fast-charging those EV fueling times are coming down (not that the auto
companies seem to be publicizing this), and if one recharges only at home at
night, it is questionable whether it takes anywhere near the same time.... with
just a hookup or two and a button or two.... it takes to stop at a pump.  Not to
say that EVs don't still have their fuel time and range and other disadvantages
along with advantages, but still, it's nice to see someone evaluate vehicles for
how much time and effort they cost us in one area.

Now, if only we could expand this thinking to time on the phone with insurance
companies in an accident (and medical compensation to replace hair follicles
pulled out).