Hi,I may be coming in on this a little late so please bear with me.
I work for a large restaurant chain.Six years ago they used to pay us for our
waste oil.It wasn't much but they did.Then the market changed and ever since
then we've had to pay for the oil and grease to be taken
away...................till now.The market is starting to change again.I don't
know what drives this change but I do know that by the end of the year we will
be getting paid for our waste oil again.
                                                                       Rico

Lyle Estill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Restaurants in North Carolina are getting about a penny a pound for
their wvo, or around 5.00 for a 55 gallon drum.

On May 19, 2004, at 3:22 PM, C&H wrote:

> I agree! That bit about the restaurants "planning" on selling their
> grease to a recycling company is the most bogus part of the article.
>
> Does anyone know of restaurants who actually sell their waste veg oil
> a renderer?
>
> Chris
>
> billy truman wrote:
>
>> resturants don't sell the used oil, the pay to have it
>> taken away. So ?
>>

>> --- erichalltoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> The restaurants were planning to sell the grease to
>>> a recycling company and the total value of the stolen goods was
>>> about $380.

> http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]