Hello All,

I've been interested in making Biodiesel for some time but just found the list.
First question, Does anyone know of any BioDiesel coops in NY state.
Preferrably north of NYC.
Secondly I have read a lot online and have seen claims of people making
Biodiesel for $.60/gal. Is that really possible? Has anyone ever tracked that?
What would be a typical average per gallon?
Also if there are any NYC people who would be interested in partnering to
make some biodiesel, I have space and some $ for supplies but I'm not strong
on the chemistry and am hesitant to do it alone.  If you're interested please
feel free to email me off list.
Scott Armstrong