Hello Luc

>For one I consider it quite large of you and others here to spend
>your time in such a sacrificial way attempting to help us newbies
>learn something that for today is not a real emergency in N.America
>but can and probably will become one soon considering the way things
>are developing internationally with the warhogs on the loose and
>all, so please do not become disenchanted and discouraged by some
>overly stuffed, has-to-much-already spoiled brat that can't
>appreciate help when it is offered.

:-) Allright, I'll try.

>I have traveled the Pacific twice; Australia, New Zealand, New
>Caledonia, American and Western Samoas, Fiji and hold it very dear
>in my memory at how the "other" half lives, so don't include me in
>the unappreciative crowd.

Certainly not, I wouldn't think of it, and didn't.

>I believe in doing things the natural way
>as much as can be applied and at times that requires a
>little "adjustment" to the way we have been taught about life in the
>West. We live in a very spoiled society which has way too much of
>everything, and got that way at the expense of the world's poor
>through unequal economic practices aimed at keeping the fat fatter
>and the poor poorer.

Well, I agree with that. And that's my problem. We rob Peter to pay
Paul on a daily basis here, we're very under-resourced. We're well on
our way to doing something about that, but progress is painfully slow
because we have too much to do. A difficult phase for us. So we have
to rob somebody to get something else done, and then hope we can
ravel it up again later somehow. Who do you suggest we should rob,
the "other half" that our whole project's all about or the spoiled
and fat?

>Don't get to thinking that your time end efforts are not welcomed
>and appreciated because to those of us who need good guidance they
>are. Not flowers that wilt, just credit where credit is due.

Thankyou! Much appreciated in turn. I knew I wouldn't be able to
"chuck it in" when I wrote that, or not just like that anyway.
Something's got to give though, have to make some changes, no choice.
There should be some kind of both-and resolution there somewhere
beyond all the either-or's, just can't see it yet. I wasn't
particularly annoyed with said party either, I don't get annoyed that
easily. On the other hand, I definitely did mean it in his case when
I said "Do it yourself!"

Thanks again Luc.

Best wishes

Keith