  From: Heidi Wordhouse-Dykema
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 11:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Plastic cone shaped tanks - Heidi

  >Apparently they are not what some have cracked them up to be, but
  >you are welcomed to get one and have a go at it if you want. Send
  >pics :) There comes a point where either you believe what people
  >here are telling you or you don't. Experience is a great teacher,
  >but other peoples' experience costs alot less. :)

  Hi Luc,
  Thanks for the link.  I'd been there a few days ago and noted that the
  problem was electrical with one specific poly configuration.  My questions
  were really trying to see if there were any Other poly configurations that
  had worked or was heated-poly in all of its forms going to fail and who had
  direct experience of it?

  Even some of the information I got from past posts was contradictory.  One
  fellow has friends who have used poly for years, and knows others where it
  failed spectacularly, but there is no data on what is different in the two
  (or more?) configurations, if anything....so more questions trying to pull
  that configuration information.  If it's out there and I'm not sure it
  is.  Todd was kind enough to say he uses poly, but not to cook in.

  Part of me wants to get a bunch of poly conicals and cook them in different
  ways (but with extremely limited variables!) to discern what their safety
  parameters really are.  At the least it'd settle the
  is-non-insertion-heated-poly-safe-to-use question once and for all.  Poly's
  not cheap though, so I resort to asking others for their experimental
  data.  I only wish there was more of it.

  I'm with you completely on other people's experience costing a lot less!
  Thanks to everyone for their help and keep the poly experience specifics
  coming, if you have them!
  HeidiWD

  "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
  we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
  unpatriotic and servile, but also treasonable to the American public."
  - Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor