--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "balaji" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Keith,

Quotes enclose e-mail exchange with Mr, Don Woodward of RxP. Seems some more
tests with biodiesel may be needed before the claims on NOx reduction are
accepted. Anybody out there having experience with RxP/any other NOx
reduction additive/strategies, please revert.

Regards.
balaji.

"Good Morning

Yes, we still manufacturer RxP.  Our company is growing rapidly and we are
interested in expanding into biodiesel.

Supreme Oil of Arizona did not sign our distributor agreement and our
contact there, Chris Sellers, left their company.  Chris was injured in an
accident last year and is just now ready to come back to work.  More than
likely we will work through him rather than the company he used to work for
here in the U.S.  We do have an associate here in Florida that is from India
and has made contact with some of your government agencies about using RxP
in various fuels.  I don't think he has talked to anyone about our biodiesel
additive.  We also had discussions last year with a company in India that
wanted RxP as an additive in power generating turbines.  We never did get
together on price.

The only real scientific test we have was the test run for St. Mary Hospital
in California http://www.rxp.com/St._Mary_Test.2.htm   As far as
testimonials go we can put you in contact with Richard Hiatt (who is not
working on a B2 blend for the Indian Reservations out west) and Chris
Sellers who was present at the St. Mary test.  Ultimately, the only test
anyone believes is the one they run themselves.  Our technician, Duane
Fisher, can come to India to conduct whatever tests you feel you will need.
You would be required to pay his transportation and housing while there.  We
pay him and his personal expenses.

We charge one cent per treated gallon for the biodiesel additive in drum
quantities FOB our dock.  The price goes down with volume.  You tell us what
your volume requirements are and we will quote a price based on that
information.  Our standard blend treatment ratio is one ounce treats ten
gallons (1/1,280).  To save on freight costs we can blend to a treatment
ratio of one ounce treats 30 gallons (1/3,840).  This means one 55-gallon
drum will treat 211,200 gallons of fuel.

Thank you,

Don Woodward
RxP Products, Inc.