Looks are critical to those of us who live in cities where people
cook meth. As I scale up my BD production, I need my processor
not to call attention to itself or I risk losing my house to a
government seizure (in the event they mistake my project for a
meth lab.)

So after I become comfortable with the 20-liter scale I may build
a shallow (one drum deep) shed or (if it's in the garage) cabinet
to house processor components on castered stands, similar to
what Jules Dervaes did at Path to Freedom:

http://www.pathtofreedom.com/pathproject/offthegrid/biodiesel.s
html

That way I can wheel my processor components out for use and
otherwise store them out of sight and out of the weather.

Maud
Back from Australia in St. Louis, Missouri

<snip><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know my post may seem vain, like looks are more important
than
> function. But you really have to weight the different risks at play
> here. If the cops raid my house because I'm engaging in some
shiesty
> activity with a bunch of chemicals, then I'm out a year of my life
and a
> lot of lawyer fees. If I start a fire then I'm only out whatever
> possessions my renter's insurance won't cover, oh and the
National