Hi , Was wondering if anybody out there knows how to
seperate water from used veg. oil ?? Is there a way to
filter it at time of pickup,since I will be using a
gear pump and electric motor for collecting the oil
and also  to pump it from my collection tank to my
storage tank.All of my tanks have conicle bottoms and
are stainless steel construction.I am building a
fairly large processor so I was wondering if there is
a fast way to do this,or if just letting the oil sit
in the storage tank would allow the water to seperate
out and drain it off the bottom of the tank?? Any
advice would be great!!