Thanks, I'll bump this up the list, a bit, of things to get serious
about around the house.  Another thing about cooking on a grill is
that in a way you're using the grease that drips off of meat to
develop a slight amount more of flame aren't you?  I just like the
idea of immediate seemingly added biofuel.  Whereas indoor, I've sort
of wondered whether that biofuel energy (however slight) is more
wasted.  Anyway, most of the grills I see for sale are Propane powered
and thus might not result in that symbiotic grease-burning sort of
process?  As you can tell, I haven't done any of this.

It's a little un-nerving to read national news stories about forest
fire concerns for this summer and to realize you've put yourself right
down right in the thick of it (concrete house or otherwise... my house
has enough wood 'here and there' to be flammable), so right now I'm
focused on dotting the i's and crossing the t's, in cleaning up
outside.