Jorge,

   I am only in the building process myself so I may not be your best resource.
 This is the design I will be using to build my processors.
http://www.veggieavenger.com/avengerboard/viewtopic.php?t=332

Here is another example of a 5 Gal. processor
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor5.html#methcondens

This is another similar processor to the fumeless model I will be building
http://home.swbell.net/scrof/Biod_Proc.html

This is, I believe, a scematic for the processor at the previous link
http://home.swbell.net/scrof/Biod_Proc.html

Basiscally you need at least one pump (item number 01479-1RAH @
www.harborfreight.com) and a pot or tank capable of holding the oil to be
processed, a source of heat, and a method of mixing.  You will also need a
container for mixing the Methanol and Lye.  I'm sure you have read most of the
information available on Journeyto forever.com.  Another good site is
www.weggieavenger.com .  That's about all I can offer, aside from the best of
luck.  Have fun and be careful.

    Steven

Vip Video Club <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HI STEVEN

I'M TRIYING TO BUILD MY PROCESSOR AND I NEED SOME IDEAS....CAN YOU HELP ME.
IF YOU HAVE PICTURES I WOULD APRECCIATE YOUR COLABORATION.
THANKS.
JORGE ESCOBAR