Hi all,
Again I have had some troubles with my health, so I haven't been around for
a while.
But as we say in Holland "Weeds aren't killed".
I have done as written below and do not understand a thing of it.
Who can help ?

I took 800 liters of used oil, which is used for a day or two to bake fish
in at 180¡ C.
I titratet 4 ml so that brings me to 7.5 grams of NaOH per liter = 6 kg NaOH
The NaOH was dissolved completely in 96 kg methanol ( 120 liters ).
This was mixed using a strong pump with the oil during 1 hour, ( which I
boiled first to 120¡ C to make sure there whas no trace of water in the oil.
I filtered the hot oil and let it cool down to about 30¡ C).
I think I have made BD now. I usually make BD with different amounts of
NaOH, because I used to get the oil from somebody else.
Anyway, separation occured and the s.g. of the BD is 0,860 which is not too
bad, I would think.
Now I took 525 grams of the bottom layer ( I did not perform the whashing
process at all, so there cannot be any water ).
Then I mixed this with 34 ml phosphoric acid (75%).
After a short time separation occured :
A light sherry / goldish toplayer , a bit darker than sunflower oil, which
is, I guess 80% of the total lot.
A complete black middle layer, which is maybe 5% of the lot
A bottomlayer which has the color off coffee with milk, which is about 10%
of the lot.

This is not the result I expected.
I realize I have asked this before and at that time I did not manage to
seperate FFA and glycerin ( maybe I did, but not knowing what the glycerin
or the FFA whas ).

So, what did I produce and what can I do whith it ?

Met  dank en vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Koole

The information contained in this message (including attachments) is
confidential, and is intended for the addressee(s)
only.  If you have received this message in error please delete it and
notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. We will not be
liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
message by a third party or in case of electronic communications as a result
of any virus being passed on.