Hi,

As a newbie I became aware of the possibilities of Biodiesel 2 weeks ago. Im
interested in making my own biodiesel for my LandRover Td5. Furthermore at
my work I'm responsible for the purchase of diesel for 230 trucks.

I would like to make it my goal to switch all of the above to Biodiesel. Now
last week i spoke to a managing director from 2 German firms one of whitch
switched to biodiesel which he says he regrets for the following reasons:
- fuel consumption went up
- power went down
- for refueling truchs need to find a BD station petro diesel isn't an
option anymore
- service intervalls got in half

The last piont has been varrified by truck manufactorers we use.

Can anybody inform me on the other 3 pionts, please?

Many thans from a new wannabee BD enthousiast!
Pieter.

Nieuw: Hotmail Medium, Large, Extra Large en Extra Extra Large
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=nl-nl&page=hotmail/es2