Hello Sukumar, Gregg

>Heloo Gregg,
>Here sukumar from india. Good as you are trying with fresh oil but
>one thing fresh oil may contain high free fatty acid and moisture,

Unless Gregg got the corn oil straight from the maize, it will
already have been deacidified and refined, and there won't be any
water in it.

>so when u add  NaOH it forms soap. Plz you may try with acid
>catalyst like H2SO4 or HCL.

No need, not the best place to start. Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

Virgin oil (corn will do just fine, we've used corn oil for this),
single-stage base process, small test batches.

Best wishes

Keith