Here Here Brian
I agree, i also enjoy the political comment, its taken me out of my fat dumb
and happy state and into someone with a little more awareness of the world, I
believe that people from all religious persuasions must take a step back, take
a long hard look at themselves and have some tolerance for others. I must be
living in a fantasy world if I believe this will ever happen. Unfortunately I
live in an environment (AU) at the moment that is very intolerant against Islam
and Muslims in general (f******g ragheads is a comment I hear every day). This
sort of attitude does not help the situation at all. The media always making
headlines amount this or that muslim being arrested for terrorism and nothing
ever mentioned about anything good our so called multi-cultural nation has
done.
Im not religious myself but I believe religion is a good thing used in the
right way, i.e. teaching morals and tolerance its just that the plot has been
lost somewhere in to many cases.
Sorry if i may have gone a little off track regarding biofuels I just needed to
vent a little.

Regards
Nick