Hi!
My name is Keith.  I'm from a small town near Green Bay, WI USA
I currently don't have a use for Bio-Diesel, but have started
collecting some WVO, plan on getting a used oil furnace to burn this
winter instead of relying on Propane for heat.  I'm disabled so with
a tight budget I have been scavaging parts to make a processor,
washing and dryer.  I'm excited!  I have 2 Electric water heaters 52
Gal (as processor), 55 Gal(Bio-Diesel dryer, also a 25 Gal tank about
12" in diamiter with good locations of 1" fittings, a 55 Gal plastic
black barrel with the top cut off.  Hope to put a clothes dryer drum
on top of the barrel with window screen for a filter for the just
collected WVO to remove the bigger trash in the oil.  Then warm the
oil in the barrel and recycle it with pump threw a sock or nylons.
let set for a bit and hope the water settles, pump the oil from a
valve at 1/3 from bottom of barrel include a sight gauge. Is a sock
or nylons good enought filtering for pre-processing?  Looking for
cheap items!  Scale, carboy for making Methoxide the easy way! I have
a 5 Gal heavy plastic (from a dairy) not labled as to HDPE is it safe?

Thanks for any returns