> Hi Stuart, Hoagy and all

 Hi Keith,

> > Published on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 by the Associated Press
> > 9/11 Commission:  No Link Between Al-Qaida and Saddam
> > by Hope Yen
> > http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0616-01.htm

> Well, we three know it, and quite a few others round here know it
> too, and the list archives has known it for about two years, and a
> few billion other folks have known it too for up to that long, but at
> the last count a "majority of Americans (57%) continue to believe
> that before the war Iraq was providing substantial support to al
> Qaeda, including 20% who believe that Iraq was directly involved in
> the September 11 attacks. Forty-five percent believe that evidence
> that Iraq was supporting al Qaeda has been found. Sixty percent
> believe that just before the war Iraq either had weapons of mass
> destruction (38%) or a major program for developing them (22%)." And
> so on. Check it out, it's kind of interesting, in a sad sort of way,
> especially the correlations.

 The Daily Headlines
 http://www.americanassembler.com/newsblog/
 from the site you suggested below
 regarding this subject entitled:
 "Al Qaeda-Hussein Link Is Dismissed" 6/17/2004
 http://americanassembler.com/newsblog/index.php?p=863
 said impart...
 "According to a Harris poll in late April, a plurality
 of Americans, 49 percent to 36 percent, believe "clear
 evidence that Iraq was supporting al Qaeda has been found."

> http://americanassembler.com/issues/media/index.html
> Corporate Media: TV News is bad for your brain

 Thanks Keith.  It is sad although I do enjoy watching
 "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart or Bill Moyers on PBS.

 Haven't heard it on radio/TV yet but read it here --
 http://www.americanassembler.com/newsblog/
 6/17/2004
 Shell Oil Chairman:  My Fears for Planet;
 Shell Bossās 'Confession' Shocks Industry
     The head of one of the worldās biggest oil companies has admitted that
 the threat of climate change makes him "really very worried for the planet".
     In an interview in today's Guardian Life section, Ron Oxburgh, chairman
 of Shell, says we urgently need to capture emissions of the greenhouse gas
 carbon dioxide, which scientists think contribute to global warming, and
 store them underground - a technique called carbon sequestration.
     "Sequestration is difficult, but if we don't have sequestration then
 I see very little hope for the world," said Lord Oxburgh.  "No one can be
 comfortable at the prospect of continuing to pump out the amounts of carbon
 dioxide that we are pumping out at present ... with consequences that we
 really can't predict but are probably not good."

> Best wishes
>
> Keith

 And best to you,
 Hoagy