Hey Dennis,

I know how it is with too many projects.

My current setup is a bit on the small side right now. I boil my mash
in a 15 gallon keg (same one I use for the beer I make), ferment in a
15 gallon plastic barrel and then made a reflux still out of a another
15 gallon keg (found a PDF called "Building a Home Distillation
Apparatus", can't remember the site I got it from). All that work then
yields about 1.5 gallons 180 proof ethanol.  I'm trying to use waste
material for my fermentables.. so a plum tree in our yard will soon be
part of the mash. Also been using old corn from a produce stand as well.

I'm planning on doing a couple things to get more alcohol for each
batch. First thing is pump up the batch size... just received my new
fermenter, 55 gallon nalgene tank. Constructing a mash vessel is going
to be interesting and been looking at the Mother Earth plans for a
wood fired still.  The other thing is trying another yeast that is
more alcohol resistant...  I found one from Wyeast called Eau de Vie -
(Water of Life), it has alcohol tolerance up to 21%.

Let me know how the conversion on ECM and fuel injected vehicles goes.
  I'm still looking for a suitable vehicle to be my alcohol burner.

Glenn