Greetings from Lynden, WA

Along the same lines, I was reading in the National Geographic that a truck
driver ran out of fuel far off the roads in the Saharan Desert. He was going to
die,.... what to do.

He drained a gallon of crankcase oil and added it to his fuel tank which got
him to a place with water.

Saved his life.

Steve    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Monaro Madness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,

My dad has a farm and as such ends up with a lot of waste sump oil.
He has heard of a process were he can filter it and then mix it with
his usual diesel and burn it as fuel for the tractors and stuff.

Does anyone here know about this or could point me in the right
direction on where to look.  I have done a lot of searches and cant
seem to find much.

Thanks.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT