First off I know NOTHING about such things, although the idea of
going into a store that deals with kero stoves is good and you would
more than likely be able to simply buy a spare element and then
adapt it to your application, no ? Problemo solvo'd :)
Like I said, I know nothing about it but thought I'd take a whack at
it. Aren't most of those things aluminium or an aluminium/magnesium
mix ?

L.

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Beats me exactly as to what type of steel composition the pre-
heater is.
> Don't think it so much matters as much as the mechanical design.
>
> Walk into a store that distributes those ventless kerosene heaters
and
> you'll have more than ample opportunity to see exactly what the
general
> dimensions/design is.
>
> Todd Swearingen

It's a