I was wondering if there was anybody in this group who is from indiana. I am
trying to get started makeing my own fuel. It be really great to have
someone who knows what there doing to show how. I just unsure about how to
do and do it safe. Not only that, I am sure a lot of you have had to
convince your spouse that it all right!!!!!!. do you guys know where i can
get some of those 5 gallon snap on oil cans? I' ve actually  have a supplyer
of 55 gallon hdpe 2 barrels, i  just not sure if it will work for anything
other than wvo storage. Is there an actual chat line that you guys chat on
besides these e-mails? hope to here from some one.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ö FREE