Hi,

Very new to this type of communication so not even
sure if this is how you post a message.  Unless I did
it wrong I typed in several searches for thermal
depolymerization (big words for breaking down carbon
based materials into OIL!!! and other products) and I
could not find one message talking about this world
changing technology!!  This machine sounds like it can
work miracles, i.e. if 100 lbs of municipal liquid
waste is poured in one end 26 pounds oil, 9 pounds
gas, 8 lbs carbon and mineral solids, and 57 lbs water
come out the other end!!  If we used this to clean up
our own waste it would be great but it does so much
more!! It is in our best interest to know as much
about this process as possible.  If we could have one
of these machines at the municipal level it could
truly make the world a better place.  Check this site
http://www.changingworldtech.com/home.html

I would appreciate hearing your comments and thanks 4
your time,

John

=====
www.GrowYourOwnFood.com  Affordable Hydroponic Systems